West Monkton Primary School
We are looking to appoint a highly committed and skilled cleaner to start as soon as possible to work alongside our existing staff and clean our Nursery provision in the school.
Hours of work: 2hrs day (6pm – 8pm) Weekdays
Working Weeks: Term time only + 6 weeks
Salary: Grade 17 Scale Point 1 (£9.25 per hour)
The successful applicant will:
- Take care and pride in the school and its grounds
- Have the commitment to be involved in the life of the school and its needs
- Be flexible and have excellent attention to detail
- Be prepared to undertake a wide range of cleaning duties
- Have the confidence to make responsible decisions
- Have the ability to work closely with staff, parents and children
- Have the ability to fit in with a dedicated and hardworking staff team
- Have or will have a full DBS clearance
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work as part of a happy, positive and inclusive learning environment.
- A dedicated team, committed to ensuring the best learning outcomes for all children
- Enthusiastic and friendly children.
- A caring and supportive school community.
Job subject to relevant successful references and DBS check
West Monkton CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff/volunteers must share this commitment. All appointments are subject to the necessary DBS and pre-employment checks. No CVs accepted. West Monkton CE Primary School is an Academy which is part of The Oak Partnership Trust.
How to Apply: Application Packs for the School Cleaner can be found on the school website (click apply) or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Midday Friday 22 January 2021
Interviews will take place 26 or 27 January 2021