Welton Primary school
Welton Primary are recruiting for a School Receptionist Apprentice.
We are looking to appoint a school receptionist apprentice to start in September. The role is very varied and will involve all aspects of our reception role, and general office administration. The role is a superb opportunity for anyone wishing to gain further experience in a school administrative environment as part of their career development.
According to the requirements of the school, to undertake any of the following duties and responsibilities as directed/requested by the Head teacher.
- To undertake word processing of documents, reports and correspondence, including confidential material for the Head teacher and teaching staff
- To undertake a wide range of clerical duties including filing, photocopying, handling the post, school emails and other general office administration
- To assist, at the discretion of the School Business Manager and School Administrator in undertaking a range of administrative functions such as the collection, recording and balancing of monies, the maintenance of returns, registers and pupil records, the ordering stock and consumables, the arrangement of transport and insurance and liaison with other support staff and teaching staff as appropriate
- To liaise with parents of pupils on administrative issues such as arrears in monies to be paid and provide other general information
- Maintenance of the school website
- Preparation of the weekly school newsletter
- To provide a reception service, receiving visitors in a courteous and friendly manner and receiving and checking deliveries
- To receive telephone enquiries and calls, providing information and taking and passing on messages as appropriate
- To assist in ensuring a safe environment within the school giving support to the School Business manager and other staff and reporting Health and Safety issues to the Head teacher, School Business Manager or other authorised person
For full details click apply and be directed to the main job listing.