Greenfylde Church of England First School
Required starting September 2021
Temporary Post due to school restructure– 01.09.2021 to 31.08.2022 may be potential for extension
18 hours per week (3 days) term time only plus up to 5 INSET days – Grade 15 Point 3 – 4 pro rata (£9.36 – £9.55 per hour – plus current review) dependent on relevant knowledge and experience.
The Governors of Greenfylde Church of England First School are seeking to appoint an excellent staff member to join the administrative team of our successful school based in Ilminster, Somerset.
This post involves meeting, greeting and helping visitors to the school; answering the telephone and taking messages and a range of other administrative tasks in conjunction with the rest of the team to help the smooth running of the school.
We are seeking candidates who have:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written):
- promote a positive image of our school in the community
- able to deal with members of the public in a friendly and professional manner.
- a clear thinker, able to be flexible and to maintain confidentiality
- able to exercise discretion, creativity and initiative to ensure the smooth operation of the School
- able to work effectively and enthusiastically as part of our school team.
- able to work effectively and enthusiastically as part of a team.
- able to learn new skills and a desire to continue to develop professionally
- confident IT skills.
- able to deal with changing and conflicting deadlines both internal and external to the School.
- able to prioritise effectively, with good organisational skills.
Job description and an application form can be downloaded by clicking Apply Now
Whilst visits to the school are not possible at this time we do warmly welcome candidates contacting the school office on (01460) 52686 or email email@example.com to arrange to discuss the post with the Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher or School Business Manager.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd June 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 29th June 2021
Greenfylde Church of England First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share its commitment. All of our staff must undertake a DBS clearance prior to employment.