St. James Church School
Pay Grade: Band 15 (full time equivalent £18,198 to £18,933)
Permanent contract, 11.25 hours per week
Working hours 2.15pm to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, term time
Actual pay £4,576 to £4,761
Location: St James Church School, Taunton
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Receptionist at St James Church School on a permanent contract, covering the office every afternoon during term time. We are looking for a candidate who is resilient, helpful and efficient, and who will be able to make a valuable contribution to our wonderful school.
In return we are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Brilliant children, full of character, who are keen to succeed
- A Church school with a strong a purposeful Christian ethos centred around our vision: Love God, love others and love ourselves
- Engaged parents who want the best for their child
- Good links with our community
- A friendly and pleasant working environment where staff are solution focussed and supportive of each other
- A large and supportive Leadership Team
- A supportive Local Governing Board
An application form and full job description and person specification are available from the school website: www.stjamessch.co.uk
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange a visit. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone (01823 272553) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or emailed to the School Business Manager – email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 10th September 2021
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 20th September 2021
This post will commence: October 2021 (exact date to be agreed with the successful candidate)