GAP are recruiting for a Seasonal Sales Associate in Clarks Village, Street.
As a seasonal sales associate, your responsibilities, shifts, and employment period will be based on the needs of the business. Your leader will communicate your last day of employment as your assignment comes to an end. A seasonal position can lead to a permanent position with Gap Inc.
As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you’ll be a key part of our success during our busiest times of the year. Bring your eye for style, amazing customer service, and enthusiasm for our brand to surprise and delight our customers.
From helping pick out the perfect denim to creating genuine relationships with customers, it’ll be your energy, skills, and talents that will bring their style to life. Together we will make it a great holiday season.
What you’ll do
- Want to be part of an iconic fashion brand and a high-performing team that knows how to celebrate success
- Thrive in an engaging, fast-paced and fun retail environment
- Want to start your career journey with Gap
We rely on our Seasonal Sales Associates to:
- Champion our customer-centric mindset
- Help customers discover their individual style by expressing a passion for the brand, customer and product
- Bring an energetic and optimistic attitude every day
- Clearly communicate and engage with our customers
- Be creative and bring innovative ideas
As part of the Gap team, you will:
- Grow your skills and make progress towards your career aspirations
- Be part of a company that gives back to the community
- Receive discounts for Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic
- Ability to sell, relate to others and communicate effectively
- Skilled at making quality decisions, follows written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Open to performing multiple functions in the store beyond selling
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work that people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
Who you are
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.