Holiday Resort Unity (Brean Sands)
Security Night Patrol
Brean Leisure Park and Holiday Resort Unity is a family owned holiday resort that has been trading for over 75 years. The Resort covers 8 miles of roads and over 200 acres of land.
Night Security Patrol officer required to undertake night patrol duties at a large holiday resort in Brean, near Burnham On Sea Sea.
Duties of a night security patrol officer include:
- Completing patrols of the resort by vehicle and foot.
- Alarming and de-alarming buildings.
- Responding to alarm activations, customer calls regarding electric, gas trips.
- Responding to emergency situations, first aid. Taking a professional diplomatic approach to situations.
Skills/ experience required.
- Driving licence essential
- First aid certificate (although training can be provided)
- SIA badge desired
- Previous experience within the security industry desired.
- Extensive experience with members of the public and dealing with difficult situations.
- Full time, permanent post.
- 4 nights on 4 nights off. Working either 8pm – 8am or during Winter months midnight to 8am.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
COVID precautions in place
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)