Senior Art Worker
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. This Senior Art-Worker role is key within our Production Studio, you will need use your art working flair to produce a wide range of assets to really bring Screwfix’s brand to life.
You will have the drive and energy to work hands on, day to day supporting a team of artworkers to produce and maintain a wide range of assets. Your art-working experience, attention to detail, and collaborative approach, will ensure that the team are consistently producing high quality artwork, to brand, and on time.
This is a great opportunity to join an iconic brand and retail leader where you will be constantly challenged and have great opportunities to develop your potential.
- You will need experience within a wide range of assets, such as publications, DM, print advertising, digital advertising, events, brand development, social media, brochures, and interactive media.
- You will be involved at all stages of marketing development, taking briefs, and interpreting requirements, presenting work, and attending meetings as required.
- Your key eye for attention to detail will critique and review proofs and finished designs, providing guidance, quality control, brand knowledge and support to the team.
- You will work collaboratively with stakeholders inside and outside of Marketing and serving as a trusted sounding board.
- You will supervise a small team of Artworkers, helping with day-to-day queries, organising, and approving holiday, absences and working with the Team Manager in the team’s technical development and training.
- Experience of working in creative teams, both in an agency or client side
- A minimum of 5 Years’ experience producing artwork for print, digital and live events.
- Working outside of templates
- Have a portfolio of brand-defining experiences, impactful and successful campaigns across a variety of medias.
- Working on campaigns across multiple channels in a complex deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of Indesign/Illustrator/Photoshop/ Acrobat essential
- Knowledge of workflow programmes essential
- An understanding of Stibo software would be advantageous but not essential
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
Contact Jess Gates on email@example.com
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job