Senior Campaign Co-ordinator
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Customer & Digital function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
- Implement multi-channel marketing campaign briefs to ensure accurate and effective customer selections are effectively implemented. Recommending improvements / changes to enhance.
- Working independently, you will ensure that your campaigns and promotions are built to the correct standards measured against brief and be pro-active in recommending improvements where appropriate.
- Support the wider CRM team by training, mentoring, representing the department at meetings and signing off campaign selections, promotions as the senior in a ‘buddy system’
- Responsible for business level promotional reporting.
- Analyse requirements to ensure adherence to brief, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Responsible for the set-up, testing and reporting of customer led promotions/ discounts. Liaising with IT to ensure support and system impacts are actioned.
- Monitor the campaign schedule, highlighting forthcoming deadlines and advising relevant stakeholders.
- Support in the delivery of customer projects; such as suppressions, new segmentation, returned mail, mailing analysis.
- Ensure we maintain compliance with GDPR/PECR regulations.
- Responsible for quality of campaign selections, meeting both external and internal timelines.
Work with the CRM Managers and team to recommend and implement process improvements and new campaign ideas
- Experience of automated campaign management / audience selection systems and reporting software
- Good understanding of marketing techniques and principles.
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Ability to interpret complex information and present in a user-friendly format.
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring team members
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org