Senior Customer Service Advisor
We are a fast paced, forward-thinking company with an ethos of commitment, quality, and ambition, putting our staff and our service at the heart of what we do… And we are hiring!
Team spirit is big at CCG and we’re passionate both about our people and the work we do here. We are pleased to be currently looking for claims handlers to join our busy team and help us in our mission to provide the best customer service out there.
Location: Hybrid between our offices and home working
Salary: £18,000 – £24,000 – DOE
- As a senior position you will be self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritise your workload whilst being expected to work with a very high level of autonomy
- The role will require you to take on leadership level responsibilities such as managing a region of surveyors or requiring you to triage the insurance claim and appointing suppliers you believe will provide the right outcome for the customer whilst controlling cost for the insurer
Role responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for a caseload of claims and suppliers, where you will co-ordinate the end to end claim journey for the customer ensuring you remain the key point of contact.
- Use a variety of communication approaches to build rapport and a positive relationship to help manage the customer predicament and deliver the right outcome.
- Proactively identify opportunities to develop internal systems and processes and, where appropriate, reduce costs whilst ensuring we deliver a quality, customer focused service to our policy holders, this will include working with your leader to identify cases that need dedicated claims handling as opposed to automation.
- Being responsible for ensuring claim costs are controlled and updated accordingly
- Working on complaint resolution ensuring we record and resolve in adherence to client and FCA guidance
- From time to time you will be expected to carry out other duties and special projects in addition to key roles and responsibilities to suit business needs.
Monday – Friday and flexible in line with business needs. The majority of your hours will be worked during core business hours although some Saturday working on a rota basis may occur and you may be asked to work in the evening if there is a business need.
We offer a benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days inc bank holidays
- Additional summer and birthday days off
- Private health cash plan
- Generous pension scheme
- Opportunity for progression
- Free onsite parking
- Stunning working location situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty