Wessex Learning Trust
We are recruiting for an Senior ICT Technician in Cheddar.
Fairlands Middle School & Hugh Sexey CofE Middle School
Grade 12 – Point 18 to 22 (£24,982 – £27,041)
37 hours per week. All Year Round
Required – As soon as possible
The Wessex Learning Trust is seeking to appoint a committed and energetic Senior ICT Technician to work across two schools. The appointed individual will be required to maintain the day-to-day operation of the schools’ ICT estate and will therefore be able to work independently, have extensive ICT background and an abundance of initiative.
- To provide, maintain and develop ICT services that support effective teaching, learning and administration within the schools.
- To contribute to the Wessex ICT Technical Team in a customer focused fashion.
- To be the first point of contact for IT Support incident escalation and problem management within the schools and be able to manage expectations when faced with unidentified faults and be able to clearly communicate how faults are being managed.
What we can offer
- A caring, inclusive and friendly environment
- A commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Staff benefits including reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
Closing Date: 29 January 2020 at 12pm
To apply for this position, please complete a support staff application form (available on the website) together with a letter of application for the attention of Mr Chris Oakley (Trust IT Manager). You letter should be no more than two pages of A4, detailing your experience to date and why you believe you are the best candidate for the position.
Completed applications and letters should be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Wessex Learning Trust, Station Road, Cheddar, BS27 3AQ (for the attention of Mrs F Prewett, HR Admin).
This post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure