Senior Marketing Manager – Customer Planning
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. You will lead our business in putting the customer at the heart of our plans, working cross functionally with commercial and digital teams to deliver market leading customer campaign propositions across all markets. Build exciting and compelling campaign propositions that will drive our continued growth and success.
- Direct accountability for design, development and implementation of Screwfix’s overall customer plan, which is then adopted and implemented
- Influence key partners and stakeholders to engage and adopt the customer plan by illustrating enhancements in customer acquisition, retention and experience.
- Lead and influence all stakeholders to ensure channel plans are optimised and are aligned with the overarching customer plan
- Drive the strategic direction of Screwfix’s media approach, maximising our benefits and return on investment
- Develop and lead the overall gate process, creating and embedding our governance structure for developing the customer plan.
- Develop and evolve a planning and measurement roadmap, drive regular reviews of progress and results with leadership across the business.
- Effectively manage a multi million pound budget to forecast whilst always looking for opportunities to improve effectiveness.
Required skills and experience
- A deep understanding of the retail landscape
- Commercial acumen, able to interpret and present complex information and recommend actions
- Strong stakeholder management across multiple departments
- Budget management
- A project manager who can manage multiple priorities
- Able to identify what needs to be done and doesn’t wait for instruction to make the right thing happen
- Able to engage effectively with Board and peers
- Able to turn insight and strategy into action and plans
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Bupa healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Car Allowance
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this page