Senior Marketing Manager – Internal Agency
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Marketing function pave the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will manage and lead the Internal Agency Team in the creative development and artwork for all campaign messaging across print production, catalogues, deal papers, direct mail, E-marketing and website digital design.
You’ll have autonomy of the workflow requirements of the creative studio, catalogue and supplementary production team and the digital design department, giving you the opportunity to help shape the future of Marketing at Screwfix.
You will take accountability 3 teams; Catalogue & Supplementary Print & Production, Creative Studio and Digital Design, driving efficiencies and harmonising our ways of working. Leading the development of the promotional event Creative Toolkits you’ll ensure messaging consistency and continuity across all customer touchpoints. Engaging the team through clear communications and effective leadership you will drive the culture of continuous improvement within the function.
- Strong team player who uses initiative and diplomacy when liaising with internal and external customers
- Workflow Management experience to control demands on creative studio
- Strong influencing and facilitation skills
- Strong networking and team working with ability across all work levels
- Able to build, lead and develop a new team ethos
- Strong customer-centric focus in orienting around the customer
- Comfortable working with store operations and commercial teams
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
Contact Jess Wood on Jessie.email@example.com
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Bupa healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Car Allowance
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability. We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job