Senior Sales Manager
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Business-to-business (B2B) function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
As a Senior Sales Manager you will report to the Head of B2B, responsible for the mid value account team, the office-based account team and managing B2B commercial contracts. Leading a team of account managers to maximise all sales opportunities, proactively create new opportunities and achieve sales targets. A strong focus will be on developing and managing the team to achieve sales targets. This will be driven through strategic planning, commercial account reviews, sector knowledge and working with them to make sure these measures are achieved.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering effective strategic account plans to drive sales across all sector mid value accounts. To manage Bid & Tender qualification (bid go / no go) process to completion for new/existing opportunities in managed account selection.
Working with the commercial and legal teams, reviewing all commercial contracts regularly across B2B to make sure they are maximising sales and achieving targets set out from point of sign off, that they are in date and generating the correct level of profit.
Analysing data to identify sales opportunities with existing customers and develop an appropriate strategy to convert opportunities to increased spend across the team. As well as direct the team to manage accounts through development and maintenance of customer relationships which promotes increased spend though detailed understanding of customer needs and requirements.
Working closely with the Sales Support Manager to plan in and execute sales growth call campaigns on a weekly basis to increase spend, prevent down spend and actively grow accounts.
Skills & qualifications:
- Proven leadership & development ability in a B2B environment
- Customer focused with a proven ability to establish and satisfy customer needs.
- Sales driven individual who thrives in a results driven, professional B2B sales environment, self-motivated with great organisational skills
- A strong communicator who presents and communicates effectively with all types of customers and stakeholders, building relationships that last with different types of businesses.
- Clear strategic planner with analytical focus
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Flexible & adaptable – able to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a challenging, fast paced sales environment.
- A well organised approach to managing workload, being able to prioritise effectively and demonstrate strong management skills.
*This role is currently based remotely, with the long-term requirement to work flexibly from our Yeovil Head Office when required.
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this job