Senior Supply Chain Manager
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Supply Chain function paves the way for our success, providing goods to all our Trade Counters & Customers, while understanding our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
The role is a key part of the Supply Chain leadership team and you will be responsible for ensuring all present systems and processes within the supply chain function are working to a high standard, supporting the design and implementation of new systems & processes and being a key stakeholder in the success of the Supply Chain Function.
You will be responsible for the management of a team of up-to 4 direct reports and a wider team of indirect reports, focussing on team engagement, development, and performance. As well as being an active member of the supply chain leadership team, contributing to the overall success and progression of the function.
You will need to engage key stakeholders to develop and implement the future roadmap on Supply Chain Systems. Working cross functionally on the implementation of these systems, implementing systems to a high standard and ensuring they are productive in the long term.
Ensuring that all the Supply Chain Systems and related data feeds are working correctly, problem identification, ensuring resolution. You will need to develop and improve key processes within supply chain, as well as ensuring that they are followed correctly, including Import & Container management, range control and event timelines – ensuring all processes work seamlessly in a lean sustainable way.
You will also have responsibility of the DSV (drop ship vendor operation), including vendor performance, problem resolution, and on-going development of this proposition.
Education and qualifications:
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders.
- Project management and delivery.
- Change management.
- Systems development
- Understanding of Supply Chain, including forecasting and deployment methodology.
- Supply Chain Operations or Logistics Operations experience.
- Director level engagement.
- Team Management.
- Retail experience.
- Flexible working required to be in Yeovil Head Office a minimum of 2 days a week.
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Bupa healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme.
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Share this job