Nunney First School
Start Date 1st September 2021
Salary: MPS plus TLR 2a (£2,873) or UPS1 plus TLR 2a
We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, enthusiastic, committed Early Years teacher who also has experience of working in Key Stage 1. In the first instance, the teacher will be responsible for a class of 18 Reception pupils.
Nunney First School is a small yet vibrant village school at the heart of its community. The school has a record of providing high quality teaching that supports pupils to make excellent progress, is popular with families and has a growing roll. Staff skilfully manage time and space to enable children to develop their academic, spiritual, moral, social, and physical talents in a supportive and stimulating learning environment.
We are looking for a teacher who can:
- Enthuse and engage learners
- Secure excellent outcomes for all pupils
- Lead on aspects of the school’s work
- Build strong relationship with parents/carers and the community
- Make a full commitment to the life of the school.
We can offer:
- Idyllic school grounds with a pond, polytunnel gardening, adventure play area, large field, and our own wooden Nunney Castle
- Pupils who are happy to attend school, have outstanding behaviour and are keen to learn
- A supportive, friendly staff team
- High quality CPD and opportunities to develop leadership experience
- Links with schools in Frome and across the Partnership Trust.
The Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please email your application form to email@example.com. Please note we are unable to accept CVs.
A full application pack can be found at www.thepartnershiptrust.co.uk
Interview Date: Friday 21st May 2021
Share this job