We are recruiting for an SEO Manager in Glastonbury or Bristol.
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion – we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 13 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol and Glastonbury offices. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the Role
As SEO Manager you will be responsible for creating and delivering Pure Electrics SEO strategy and roadmap across both the UK and International online stores. Driving high quality traffic to our websites by increasing ranking across key terms in both the electric scooter and electric bike categories. Reporting to the Ecommerce Director, you will be an integral part of the team driving best in class SEO for the EMEA region.
What you will be doing:
- Formulating and deliver the SEO strategy across Pure’s UK and International sites, included technical, content, offsite & promotion
- Demonstrable experience running successful SEO activity on enterprise level ecommerce websites
- Using search insight to help drive decision-making/ innovation across the business.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to share innovations, drive tests and efficiencies as well as learnings to deliver a highly effective search operation
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally with Digital, Trading and Content
- Create and delivery clear, concise, & regular reporting of SEO performance that meets the needs of all stakeholders.
What you will need:
- Hands on experience managing and improving SEO for Ecommerce retailers
- Up to date knowledge of recent algorithm and Google developments, and track record of how to capitalise successfully
- Extensive knowledge of the SEO landscape and Google Search Console.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics to deliver insight and commercial analysis of performance
- Ideally, experience in Shopify Plus sites
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same here and we are growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm is a non negotiable, as is the want to work in a dynamic environment
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.