Our stores are the nerve centre of a time critical food delivery service where a team of passionate people aim to deliver a hot and fresh pizza on time, every time.
Delivering a made-to-order pizza within 30 minutes or so is a pretty tall order! If you consider that our ingredients are fresh, you can see why they call us the pizza delivery experts. Through world-class training programs, competitive pay rates and great incentives, we encourage our people to develop their talents and release their potential.
Would you like to represent a great brand and image to customers; be part of a winning team delivering convenience, courtesy and a great meal to our customers?
Due to continued success and expansion, there is now a requirement for a Shift Manager to join the team.
The successful applicant will be tasked with assisting and deputising the Assistant Manger and the Store Manager and taking full responsibility for the running of a shift in the absence of the Store Management.
Other duties as Shift Managers will include:
- Ensuring excellent customer service is provided
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Contributing to the brand image
- Ensuring that service, uniform & presentation standards are high
- Managing all aspects of food hygiene
- Comply with HACCP requirements
- Manage store cleanliness
- Cash handling
- Quality control
- Ensuring all Health & Safety legislations are adhered to
- Stock Control Knowledge of the industry will be a distinct advantage whilst previous supervisory experience is essential.
- Driving licence desirable but not essential and must be willing travel if required.
- The successful candidate will be managing team members but will also be tasked with duties such as delivering leaflets and undertaking local marketing campaigns.
Days, Evenings, Nights
Full Time including Day Time, Evening & Weekend shifts
Apply today for a Shift Managers position.
Share this job