The HPC Jobs Service supports local people into exciting, long-term careers across our Project.
BYLOR are recruiting for Shuttering Carpenters to work with them on the Hinkley Point C Project.
This role is to support the Bylor team in ensuring the safe preparation and installation of shuttering formwork and proprietary systems to the corret nuclear standards.
- Must be skilled & knowledgeable working with timber and proprietary formwork systems primarily for columns, walls, beams, soffits, kickers and pre-cast units in accordance with a safe method of work.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competency in role
- Competent in using hand and power tools
- Able to lift and handle heavy objects
- Competent at performing routine manual labour tasks
- Demonstrate ability to work to line and level to high tolerances
- Proven ability to understand and execute written instructions
- Able to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to ork outdoors
- Able to perform duties
- CSCS Skilled worker card (BLUE)
- Desirable – A level 3 qualification in formwork (Level 3 competent in the construction of complex structures such as stairs, landings, ramps, inclined stuctures, curved or circular structures
- Working at heights training (Scissor lift/IPAF/Harness training)
- Abrasive wheels
- Undertsanding of/interpretation of drawings both paper and 3D model
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Share this job