Site Administrator (LPM)
The HPC Jobs Service supports local people into exciting, long-term careers across our Project.
Site Administrator (LPM)
Bouygues Travaux Publics (TP) and Laing O’Rourke, two of Europe’s most dynamic engineering and construction specialists, are working together in a joint venture named BYLOR to deliver the main civil engineering works at Hinkley Point C (HPC) worth over £2.8 billion.
Bylor are pushing the boundaries of innovation and modern technology while delivering high quality construction on a massive scale. Bylor have already broken the UK record for the largest continuous concrete pour of 9,000m3 of concrete.
This is great opportunity to be part of a dynamic organisation that is challenging the industry and making history.
Purpose of the role:
- Providing a service covering areas of cost control and administration for the successful operation of the HPC project. Ensuring that adequate and effective support is available to the management team.
Key responsibilities and specific accountabilities:
- Production of Weekly Timesheets plus all related IR / HR issues and forms
- Production and monitoring of weekly Labour Costs
- Placing material and plant orders
- Process Goods Received Notes
- Missing Ticket and Problem Invoice monitoring and resolution
- Off hiring plant/falsework
- Monitoring incorrect Accruals
- Monitoring Uncommitted Orders, Rejected & Outstanding orders
- Weekly site stats reports to Senior Office Manager
- Capture of training qualifications
Essential skills & knowledge:
- Logical and well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Numerate, literate and accurate
- Good communication skills and IT competence levels
- Positive response to pressure
- Ability to manage change and adapt to new procedures
- Ability to support and motivate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage larger projects
- Commercial awareness
- IR & HR knowledge
- Knowledge of the industry
All positions with Bylor are employed directly with either Laing O’Rourke or Bouygues Travaux Public and include competitive salaries, private medical insurance, company pension schemes and annual holiday allowance. Some grades will also include a company car allowance.
Unless stated otherwise all positions are based at Hinkley Point C in Somerset. Somerset boasts beautiful English countryside, an attractive coastline, interesting towns and villages along with easy access to the M5 and within proximity to the cities of Bristol and Exeter.
Bylor are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and promote greater equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Share this page