Site HSE Advisor
The HPC Jobs Service supports local people into exciting, long-term careers across our Project.
HSE Advisor – Site
Employer – Efinor Ltd
To enable the organisation to maintain its legally complaint status with an engaged workforce
Detailed key responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance and suggested improvements of current processes and procedures.
- Tracking actions and Non-Conformance Reports
- Improving the system through providing better access to the system, verifying the effectiveness of action taken and improvements and document control
- Developing supporting information to enable quick, easy to read information of HSE requirements
- Internal and external auditing
- Tracking and championing Performance Standards set in projects
- Conducting verification checks on site against life-saving rules, client standards, HSE Plans
- Provide technical advice based on legislation, ACoPs, British Standards etc and updating the legal and risk registers.
- Assist with developing internal training and awareness and delivering where required
- Review Computer Based Training packages to be used for top-up training and general awareness
Engagement and Culture
- Development and implementation of a variety of communication methods e.g. noticeboards, meetings, working groups
- Assist with the development and implementation of a behavioral based safety model based on company values and HSE rules
- Personally strengthen networking opportunities within the industry and safety peers
- NEBOSH General Certificate (desirable)
- IOSH Working Safely (essential)
- IRCA Internal Auditor (desirable)
- Excellent team working skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including influencing and presenting
- Motivated and driven
- Results focused with the ability to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Logical thinking
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – knowledge of SharePoint would be an advantage
- Previous workplace experience (mechanical or fabrication may be an advantage)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Share this job