The HPC Jobs Service supports local people into exciting, long-term careers across our Project.
William Hare are recruiting for a Site Manager to work with them on the Hinkley Point C Project.
- Accountable for the management of all construction activities on the assigned project.
- Ensure successful delivery in terms of full contractual compliance, Client satisfaction, and optimal efficiency, adopting industry leading standards of quality and achieving no reportable HS&E events.
- Regularly review site planning and performance with the Construction Manager (Execution) and continually search for and implement improvements to optimise project outcomes.
- Provide effective reporting to Management on progress, key risks and issues affecting construction of the
Main Duties :
- Prepare for successful delivery of the assigned project
- Plan, monitor and manage execution of site activities to ensure safe, on time, in budget completion to the required quality levels
- Lead the Site Team to achieve the highest standards of quality
- Provide leadership, ongoing guidance and support to motivate and inspire the Site Team
- Maintain full compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure that the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management are implemented and maintained on site
- Review and monitor timely reporting of construction progress and maintain detailed records
- Maintain internal and external relationships to enable effective and efficient achievement of project goals
- Minimize company risk and exposure at all times
- CSCS Manager Card (mandatory)
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) (mandatory)
- Appointed Person (mandatory)
- Safety harness (Work at height)
- Management of work at height
- Scaffold tower erection (PASMA)
- First aid
- Safety net inspection (FASET)
- Scaffold inspection (NASC/CITB)
- MEWPs for Managers
- Temporary Works Supervisor
- Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme SEATS Plus
- Steel Construction experience (mandatory)
- High rise experience (desired)
- Nuclear industry experience (desired)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.