Skilled Butcher job in Wells
Retail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of around 500 stores.
Opportunities don’t come much better than these. Our focus on freshness goes across everything we do, as we take pride in preparing more fresh food in store than any other supermarket. Our stores are full of friendly people making great food affordable for everyone – making us different and better than ever.
We believe in recruiting leaders into our stores who can make a real difference and play an essential part in our ongoing success and continuous expansion. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
As an expanding business we believe in offering development opportunities for all employees. In these uncertain times, it’s good to know that our culture, training and prospects are recognised as industry leading.
What do I need to be a successful Skilled Baker?
- Be an experienced/apprentice trained skilled baker
- Must have experience of baking a variety of bread from scratch
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Have a fresh thinking and a continuous improvement mindset
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
If you thrive in a busy environment and are able to communicate your enthusiasm and expertise to customers and your team, you could have just the right ingredients to make a real contribution!
Candidates that are successful at interview will be subject to a DBS check and a further credit history check for specific vacancies prior to any offer of employment.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package.
In addition to an attractive salary, we offer discount cards for you and two friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.