Skilled Machine Operator – Nights
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a family-owned food business.
You will be part of a friendly and experienced Production Team as a Skilled Operator.
You will be trained in all aspects of machine operation within a food environment.
You will undertake a range of tasks, including the handling of products and operation of equipment, ensuring Health & Safety measures are followed. You will be carrying out quality checks and setting up machines.
Offering competitive pay rates, training, excellent career opportunities and free on site parking, this purposeful organisation is looking for Skilled Operators on a permanent basis.
These are varied, physically active roles, covering a 12 hour shift, (6:00pm until 6:00am), 4 days on, 4 days off rolling shift pattern.
Salary from £24,417 to £28,392 per annum!
You will be trained in multiple skills such as:
* Setting up the machine for next product
* Maintaining good housekeeping and hygiene practices
* Adhering to good Health & Safety practices
* Carrying out quality checks
* Booking in pallets of finished product using a scanner
* Organising the work area, ensuring all tasks are rotated
* Temperature checking chilled product, ensuring all the cases are the correct amount and the temperatures are to specification
* Use of Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE).
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Yeo Valley is a family-owned farming and dairy company with six sites situated across the South West.
Since starting out in 1961 as a team of two with 30 cows at Holt Farm in Somerset, Yeo Valley is now the number one organic brand in the UK, producing more than 2,000 tonnes of Yogurt, butter, milk and ice cream every week and sitting within the Top 60 Grocery brands.