Social Care Worker
We are looking for motivated and compassionate individuals to join our busy team due to expansion
We currently have Full Time & Part Time positions available
A career as a Social Care Worker is a unique experience with its own rewards and challenges.
The job role includes helping the local elderly and vulnerable in their own homes with daily tasks such as domestic support, personal care, meal preparation, medication support and outings in the community, whilst at the same time maintaining their independence and dignity.
Shifts available between 7am and 10pm: Successful applicants may need to be flexible in their working patterns.
All levels of experience are welcomed, as we provide full training and support to all new staff.
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Caring and considerate
- Good communication skills
- Reliable individuals
- Previous experience of working in care would be an advantage
- All positions subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Continuous training and opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Free Uniform
- Paid travel time between clients
- Generous tax-free mileage rate
- Your Birthday off each year*
- Opportunity for promotion and career progression
- Refer a friend scheme
Experience is not essential as full training and on-going support is provided.
Please note, this position requires you to travel, so a full license and vehicle are essential for the role.
For more information, contact us on 01823 325554
Share this page