We are looking for a reliable and committed Sous Chef who wants to build a career with us.
A desire to work in a busy, creative, dynamic kitchen is important.
If you are interested in working with an award-winning company and a friendly, fun, and professional team that is passionate about good food and drink; we would be delighted to hear from you and look forward to receiving your CV, detailing your skills and experience.
Our culture encourages development, supports learning, and rewards those who exceed expectations.
Our generous staff benefits include:
- Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
- Great company incentives and rewards.
- Team discounts.
- £28k – £30k dependent on experience & flexible hours + tips
- Annual beach party.
- Paid time to work within the local community and charities.
- Excellent training opportunities.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Job Types: Full-time only
You must be eligible to work in the UK
To apply please email your CV to Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org