Bridgwater and Taunton College Trust
Speech and Language Therapist
Bridgwater & Taunton College Trust is a Multi Academy Trust currently supporting Bridgwater College Academy, Brymore Academy, Hamp Academy, Maiden Beech Academy, Stanchester Academy, West Somerset College and Otterhampton Primary School.
Permanent, full time or part time post considered, 39 weeks per year
BTCT Scale Points 16 to 18 (FTE £30,819 -£35,150 per annum)
Actual salary will be dependent on experience
The Bridgwater and Taunton College Trust is seeking to appoint a Speech and Language Therapist to become part of our growing multi-disciplinary Trust Inclusion team.
The successful candidate will principally work across our three primary academies, to manage and support in the delivery of a speech and language therapy service for referred students. The aim of this role is to provide assessment, diagnosis, interventions and advice to ensure children with speech and language difficulties reach their communication potential.
This role will also develop a Trust wide holistic approach towards effective communication, working with staff to remove language barriers across the wider school context.
The successful candidate will:
- be a qualified and registered speech and language therapist with the necessary expertise to lead on therapy intervention across the Trust
- have the skills to work collaboratively within a team and be able to build positive relationships with students, staff and parents
- be highly motivated and develop new SLCN provision and initiatives across the Trust
We can offer you:
- welcoming and inclusive working environments with high aspirations for all students
- opportunities to develop skills and competencies within different educational environments and across a range of age groups
- access to clinical supervision and continual professional development – with links with NHS speech therapist services encouraged
A visit to meet with the Director of Inclusion prior to application is highly recommended and welcome.
For full details and an application form, please visit the ‘Current Vacancies’ page in the ‘Working For B&TCT’ section on our website: bridgwatercollegetrust.org.uk
Closing date for applications: 3pm on Monday 19th April 2021
Anticipated interview date: w/c 26th April 2021
Share this job