Stock and Rebates Accountant
We are currently recruiting for a Stock & Rebates Accountant to join our Operational Finance team.
In this role you will be responsible for the effective and accurate control and reporting of our stock and rebates. This crucial role will see you building strong relationships with the commercial and operational teams, both in Head Office and on-site in our DC and Store Network to embed better stock behaviours & drive a greater understanding of stock movements.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place around Rebates and Stock.
- Identify opportunities to make controls more effective and enhance Commercial results
- Accurate tracking and reconciliation vendor Rebate and Funding.
- Development of Stock accounting and reconciliation processes.
- Management of month end process to ensure correct accounting for rebates revenue and necessary accruals or provisions are properly calculated.
- Ownership of stock provisioning, ensuring alignment with Kingfisher group accounting policies.
- Assist with the requirements of internal and external auditors
- Proactive business partnering finance to ensure all colleagues have a clear understanding of P&L impacts of Stock and Rebates
- Act as SME and actively-participate in systems/process-improvement projects and standardisation of processes within the business and the wider group.
- Fully qualified accountant (e.g. CIMA or ACCA) with a minimum of 3 years financial experience Technical Skills:Strong accounting background.
- Experience working with Rebates and Promotions, or stock reporting essential.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel essential
- Experience of CODA GL and Oracle BI an advantage
- Takes personal responsibility for delivering results Sense of Urgency: Quickly assimilates and digests information
- Persists in the face of obstacles or challenges Intellectual Curiosity: Makes progress and remains focused under ambiguous and complex situations
- Seeks opportunities to learn and grow professionally Prudent Risk Taking.
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page