A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join B&M as a Store Manager. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Manager with a proven track record of delivering sales, service and store standards in a high turnover, fast paced environment. You will be customer service focused and results driven!
As a Store Manager at B&M, you will have the autonomy to make the best possible commercial decisions for your store. The majority of your time will be spent on the shop floor where you will motivate and inspire your team to achieve the Company objectives. Coaching, developing and inspiring your team are essential in this role and will be second nature because we want you to bring out the very best in your people!
Ideal candidates will need to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of managing a high turnover store in a fast paced business
- Delivery of store KPI’s and evidence of retail achievements
- A passion for retail and driving sales through exceptional service/standards
- A hands on approach to leadership and a desire to lead from the front
- Ability to manage team performance & support individuals to deliver and progress
- Willingness to go the extra mile for colleagues and customers alike!
The key accountabilities of the role will be:
- Deliver B&M store standards. Ensure all procedures and processes are in place and adhered to in order to assure the effective operation of the store and potentially maximising its performance
- Drive and improve colleague performance through monitoring, coaching and development and were necessary taking action to ensure consistent ways of working
- Work closely with Buyers and Store Management team to ensure the store product triggers are correct with a view to maintain the B&M vision of simple warehousing
- Ensure all management and colleagues work to the trigger principles to ensure maximum product availability without filling warehouses
- Ensure colleagues and customers are working/shopping in a safe environment compliant with Company Health and Safety procedures
Benefits of B&M
- Career progression – We facilitate internal training programmes for our managers who want to be recognised and build on their knowledge and understanding to build a successful career at B&M
- Freedom to retail – the ability to make key commercial decision and trade your store
- Up to 33 days paid holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Generous colleague discount scheme & benefits portal
- Opportunity to take part in our company share initiative
- Nest pension scheme
B&M Retail are one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers and with our ongoing expansion plans there has never been a better time to join us! We offer fantastic on the job training and great opportunities for progression!
If you are looking to join a growing retailer with fantastic career opportunities, apply online today!
Share this job