Strategic Project Coordinator
An exciting new opportunity to work in our Yeovil Head Office, this will be a ideal role for someone who wants to take the first steps into Project Management. We are recruiting for a Strategic Project Coordinator who will be working within the Business Development and Strategy team. You will support the delivery of a portfolio or initiatives and or projects, tracking, facilitating delivery and supporting stakeholders in ensuring activities are completed and delivered on time and to budget.
We will also consider part time applicants for this role.
- Supports the building of project delivery plans and tracking progress, business benefits and return
- Works with the Business Development and Strategy team to prepare information and or gather insight to support the build of business cases and or presentation for key stakeholders
- Support the project leads through review of agreed tasks/activities in delivering key project activities using clear milestones so that these are delivered on time, to budget and of a high standard
- Highlight any key risks to delivery, working closely with Project Manager and stakeholders in the effective end to end project/programme management and overcoming obstacles to delivery
- Work with Project Manager and stakeholders in solving specific problems within their projects, utilising their expertise to ensure complex customer needs are met
- Collaborate with and work alongside the Business Planning team in aligning on key project delivery, comms and ongoing collaboration
- Proven ability to work on own initiative in supporting project delivery through to conclusion
- Experience of working in an ambiguous environment and supporting others through it
- Ability to engage stakeholders in a project management approach, so that governance can be effectively deployed
- Ability to confidently communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of analysing and utilising data to ensure the effective management of projects and problem solving
- Experience of working in a project management environment with evidence of the successful deployment of medium/large projects in a matrix business would be desirable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office 365
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com