At 350+ stores at Mountain Warehouse, everything we do is focused on delivering the three bests: the best gear, the best service and the best prices. You can learn more about us and our fantastic own-brand products, as well as our newly launched brands, such as Animal, at www.mountainwarehouse.com.
Whilst you are there, check out our “Inside the Outdoors” section, where you can explore the outdoors, find expert advice on how to choose your ski pants or top tips for dog owners, and learn about some of our charity ventures.
We have stores with more than 2700 employees, with international locations in Europe across Poland, Germany and Austria, across the pond in Canada and the USA, and our latest adventure is in New Zealand!
Did you know we had a sister brand? We opened Neon Sheep in 2017 and now have over 24 bleating marvellous stores.
Our Supervisors support the management team in all aspects of the everyday running of a busy store and team, focusing on customer service, product knowledge and standards.
We love seeing people grow; a number of our team have started their journey with us, progressing to bigger opportunities. We are passionate about developing our store teams, recently launching some great online learning tools to help develop their knowledge further.
You are hands-on, enthusiastic and have a passion for retail and people, with some experience of people management and visual merchandising. You understand the importance of what each sale can contribute to your store’s success and how the strength of your team can affect results. Hopefully, you have a passion for the outdoors too!
You will need to have:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent people skills with experience of motivating a team
- Strong organisational skills
- A passion for selling and customer interaction
- Commercial awareness
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
- Clothing experience would be desirable but not essential
- Generous Employee Discount across 2 brands
- 20 days holiday including Bank Holidays, pro-rata to your contract
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
- Development and progression within a fast-paced and stable environment
If you embrace hard work and strive to achieve, then come on our journey, and join us – inside the outdoors!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Share this job