Supplier Development Lead
- Work with Quality Audit Team in supplier assessments pre-contract and post contract, identifying opportunities for capability developments and performance improvement.
- Build relationships with designated supplier leadership teams to influence improvement activities within the supplier and to promote continuous improvement
- Effectively manage and be responsible for supplier development plans
- Collect and analyse data and information on allocated suppliers’ performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Conduct improvement projects to improve the efficiency or effectiveness of a process by applying the appropriate improvement tools (Lean, Six Sigma etc).
- Train and coach suppliers to improve aspects of their business performance.
- Assist problem solving / corrective action teams by cross-functional coordination between the client, supplier, engineering and other stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Major Project Experience
- Experience of dealing with very large and diverse supply chain routes
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry, preferably nuclear
- You will have significant working knowledge of supplier development and improvement for a technical programme within the Supply Chain or Project environment.
- Knowledge of working to UK and international standards and codes of practice for the UK Nuclear sector.
What we Offer:
- We are able to offer a competitive salary with generous uplift and allowances for working away from home where required.
- Company car or allowance
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Pension with leading provider and up to 8% employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Personal development programme
- Flexible Benefits
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Share this page