Pay rate: £9.05 – £9.25
Contract: Full and Part time hours available (full-time varies between 37.5 – 40 hours/week) flexibility to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, sleep-ins.
Are you looking to be a part of an amazing team to support people where they can thrive, be happy and achieve things they never thought possible?
Fiennes House is a 12 bed Residential home, arranged across two separate living areas and comprises single bedrooms, all with en-suites. We provide support to adults with learning disabilities, complex needs, adults who are autistic and who may display challenging behaviour.
You can read more about our fantastic home and the amazing work we are doing to change the lives of the people we support on our website.
As a support worker your contribution will be invaluable. You’ll work as a team to provide support for people who have Autism and Learning Disabilities; helping them to live as independently as possible. Through skilful interactions and involvement in person centred planning and partnership working you’ll work with them and their families, to provide excellent, person-centred support, which is both safe, maximises choice and control and identifies outcomes that improve the quality of their everyday life.
You’ll be part of a team that includes support from a positive behaviour support consultant. Your day-to-day management will come from an experienced, passionate leader who will work alongside you.
This will assist you with your own leadership and interactions that will in turn enable people to move forward in their lives creating community connections, friends, hobbies, interests, and work. Being passionate, creative and values led will really help you in achieving the small and bigger goals and outcomes that we all see as part of a safe, happy, healthy and empowering life.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To work as part of a team and be values driven
- Engage with and follow personal support plans
- Follow key behaviour strategies and feedback on the effectiveness of these
- Be resilient, positive and professional
- Participation in a wide range of activities in people’s homes and community
- Use own initiative and think of solutions
What will you get in return?
- Discounts platform ‘The Hive’ for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Long Service, Employee of the Month and Annual Staff Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for help with financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- Paid enhanced DBS
- E-learning/Classroom Training/Diplomas
- Career enhancing opportunities
- 28 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- As a ‘key worker’ you will benefit from government incentive schemes, such as blue light discount.
Apply online today, or call our friendly recruitment team on 0121 713 8340 for more information.
Seeability is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.