TC Planner- Supply Chain
Fancy developing your career in our Supply Chain team?
As a Supply Chain Trade Counter Planner, you’ll report to the Category Supply Manager, responsible for optimising our store replenishment system to maximise the availability of our products for our customers.
With a keen interest in data and a passion for analysis, you will play an integral part in the supply chain team. Working closely with the Distribution Centre planner to understand future promotional and category plans, ensuring stores launch with the appropriate stock levels and are set up for success.
Here in supply chain, you will be part of a fast-paced community where every day is different, with clearly defined availability targets and objectives providing the opportunity to shine as an individual and a category team.
- Take responsibility for the supply chain of our Trade Counters, ensuring that we have the right stock in the right place at the right time.
- Maximise Front of House availability in stores to support promotional plans and catalogue launches.
- Review current sales rates and adjust the store optimums accordingly.
- Setting stock levels for new products in line with the Category Supply Manager’s strategy, reviewing against policy and making changes where appropriate once launched.
- Ensure initial allocation of new products to our Trade Counters is in line with the agreed plan and execute the exit plan of deleted products.
- Manage Display and Project quantities to ensure appropriate stock depth in stores.
- Review lost demand data and work closely with the Supply Chain DC planner to agree and implement recovery plans.
- Identify trends and make recommendations to change store ranging with the aim of improving customer experiences in stores.
- Work closely with our Stafford Central Replenishment team to enhance operational efficiency and smooth the throughput of products from the distribution centre to trade counters.
- Dealing with key stakeholders – whether customers, suppliers, or staff from other departments.
- Experience in a role which requires working on multiple tasks, to tight deadlines.
- Data analysis – able to understand and interpret financial, sales and other commercial information.
- Problem solving – able to anticipate and highlight issues, and take decisive corrective action, working within established procedures.
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Excel skills (pivot tables/v look ups) and numerically competent.
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com