Beech Grove Primary School
Teaching Assistant post; fixed-term for one year, in the first instance
32.5 hours per week, term time only
Grade 15: £18,065 to £18,426 (pro-rata) depending on experience
Monday to Friday 08:30 to 15:30 (term time)
To commence September 2021
We are looking for an outstanding teaching assistant to join our hard working, dedicated team. The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated, resilient and have a sense of fun. They will enjoy both supporting and celebrating the achievement of pupils. Our teaching assistants support learning as part of a class team working under the direction of a class teacher.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working as a teaching assistant with primary age pupils OR be a graduate with an interest to go into teaching
- Have at least a grade C in GCSE or O level qualifications in maths and English
- Be positive, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Be able to work effectively with a range of people
- Be willing to learn and take on new ideas
- Have strong resilience
- Be committed to improving the outcomes for all pupils
In return we can offer:
- A commitment to you and your professional development
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
- Keen and enthusiastic children, who want to learn
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
There is also the exciting opportunity to set-up, lead and develop our new after-school club; providing a high standard of care for all children, creating high-quality and varied activities within a safe and caring environment. If this interests you, further details can be obtained from the school office.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call or email the school office on 01823 662438 / email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Please email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Wednesday 7th July.
Application closing date: Wednesday 7th July at noon
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 13th July 2021
Beech Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts require a police check through the disclosure process.