St. Bartholomew's First School
Teaching Assistant – Full time fixed term
Required from September 2021 – 31st August 2022 (8th June start date would be beneficial)
Grade 14 points 4 – 6 £18,933 – £19,698 pa pro rata dependant on experience
St. Bartholomew’s CE First School is a thriving town school serving 4-9 year old children in Crewkerne. We are looking to appoint a talented teaching assistant to join our dedicated and friendly team of staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high personal and professional expectations especially in achievement and attainment
- A commitment to inclusion and on-going professional development
- Be committed to St Bartholomew’s Christian vision and values
- Be able to work collaboratively and positively with all colleagues
- Be adaptable, innovative and willing to utilise a range of teaching styles
We can offer:
- Fantastic children who are motivated to learn
- A school that is growing in creativity and challenge
- A nurturing and inclusive environment for children and staff to flourish
- A dynamic and dedicated team of staff colleagues
- A strong partnership with other local schools
- Strong links with our local church and diocese
- A supportive community of governors, parents and volunteers
An information pack containing job description, person specification, school prospectus and application form are available from the School office via email. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed on Friday 30th April 2021.
Application by letter to Mrs G Coward, Headteacher, accompanied by a completed Somerset County Council application form.
Closing date: 12.00 noon – Friday 14th May 2021
Interview date: Monday 24th May 2021
St Bartholomew’s C of E First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will require an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, medical clearance and references.
Share this job