Lyngford Park Primary School
Two Teaching Assistants required as soon as possible
Starting: As soon as possible
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (8.00am – 4.00pm)
Term time only, plus 5 INSET days
Starting salary: Grade 14 point 4 £18,933 pa
We are looking for two committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join our team.
The successful candidates will:
- have successfully worked with children who have social and communication difficulties.
- be committed to contributing to the development of each child ensuring they achieve their very best.
- be highly skilled, adaptable and flexible and an excellent team player.
- have excellent Maths, English and communication skills
- have the ability to use their initiative
- actively contribute to the wider school team
In return we can offer:
- an exciting opportunity to work in a creative, enthusiastic and supportive Team
- to work in a well-established setting with a drive for high standards
- to impact on children’s development across the whole school
- hardworking enthusiastic and fun loving children who are eager to learn.
- opportunities to develop your practise and talents alongside experienced colleagues
- a spacious and well-resourced environment
Visits to the school are welcomed under COVID 19 guidance and restrictions at the end of the school day (3.30pm). Interested candidates must book appointments via the school office on 01823 284912.
Lyngford Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and selection processes are particularly rigorous in relation to child protection. You should be aware that aspects of the assessment process and interview will explore your motivation and suitability to work with children. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check and which involves a criminal background check.
If you would like to join our friendly, supportive team, please submit an online application form available by clicking Apply Now together with a letter in support of your application of no more than 2 A4 sides.
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd April 2021@ 1.00pm
Interviews: W/C 26th April 2021
Unfortunately, due to the considerable number of enquiries for vacancies, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of your written application unless you specifically request this by enclosing a stamped addressed envelope. If you have not heard from us within 3-4 weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Quality and consistency in teaching has resulted in
improvements in pupils’ progress”
“Staff nurture and challenge pupils to help them achieve their best”
School Website: www.lyngfordparkprimary.co.uk
LYNGFORD PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
HEADTEACHER: MRS S LOADER
BIRCHAM ROAD, TAUNTON, SOMERSET TA2 8EX
TEL: TAUNTON 284912
Safeguarding Lead: Mr L Upham
Deputy Safeguarding Leads: Mrs K Barratt & Mrs H Ingram
“Inspiring all to be the best they can be …….inspire to aspire”
Share this job