Norton-Sub-Hamdon and West Chinnock Schools
Part Time Fixed Term Contract until July 2021
15 hrs per week Term Time Only Salary: Grade 15 Point 3 £18,562 p.a. (pro rata) £9.62 per hour
Required from April/May 2021 as soon as possible, an enthusiastic and capable person to work as a teaching assistant across KS1 and KS2 classes in these popular and successful village schools.
Norton and West Chinnock Primary schools are both small rural schools set in
The successful candidate will need to be able to work Fridays plus some additional time across the schools as required.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working with primary aged children and has the ability to engage and motivate them
- Has English and Maths to GCSE level or NVQ equivalent.
- Is a team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Is positive, adaptable, professional in their conduct and flexible
- Show adaptability, quick-thinking, patience and enthusiasm
Please complete the application form and return it to Kate McBain at firstname.lastname@example.org supplying the names of 2 referees who we may contact before interview.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Applicants will be asked to undertake a criminal record check.
Closing date: 23rd April 2021 12.00pm
Norton Sub Hamdon and West Chinnock
C of E VC Primary School Federation
Ms Liz Stiddard & Mr Jamie Caswell Co-Headteachers
Share this job