Wellesley Park School
Salary: Support Staff Pay Scale – Grade 15
To start as soon as possible
One Year Fixed Term until 31st August 2022
NOR 325 Age Range 4-11 + Pre-School
Wellesley Park Primary School
Homefield, Wellington, Somerset, TA20 6JB
Tel: 01823 664876 Email: email@example.com
Wellesley Park Primary School is looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner who is compassionate, dynamic and resourceful to join our dedicated and hardworking team of skilful support staff to work across the whole school. An essential element to this role would be experience in supporting young people with Autism and moderate learning needs.
We are looking for:
- A dedicated, hardworking teaching assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards
- Someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with children, staff and parents
- A Teaching Assistant who is able to enthuse and inspire children
- Someone who is able to work as part of a team sharing excellent practice and learning from others
- Some experience of supporting children with social and emotional needs would be an advantage
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and supportive working environment
- Excellent professional development
- This role could be combined with a Midday Supervisor role
Working 29.17 hours per week for term time only + 3 inset days (38 weeks per annum which is the equivalent of 43.3167 paid weeks per year). The salary scale is Grade 15 on the School Support Staff Pay Scale (£9.62-£9.81 per hour). This represents an actual starting salary of £12,157 per annum.
Application form and job description are available on the school website at www.wellesleyparkschool.com If you would like to arrange a visit please phone Mrs Lilley to discuss the possibility of a visit.
As a school we are committed to the safeguarding of our community and we follow full safer recruitment procedures including relevant references and DBS checks.
Closing date: 9am 27th September 2021
Interview date: 30th September 2021