Team Member – Catering & Retail – Sedgemoor Southbound Motorway Services
Ivor, our Site Director, at Sedgemoor Service area on the southbound M5 is looking to recruit both Full Time & Part Time Team Members to join his growing Catering and Retail teams.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role within a fast paced environment? We are looking to hire Team Members to work within our Motorway Service Area on the M5. Being a Team Member means you are the face of our Catering & Retail units and will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service at all times.
We will provide you with excellent on-job training and support to carry out the role effectively. Training will include how to deliver excellent customer service, operational brand standards and all elements of health and food safety procedures.
We are proud partners of McDonald’s, Costa, WHSmith, Days Inn and some of our own brands – and have full & part time permanent opportunities plus some great seasonal roles available with flexible working hours and patterns
In return, you will receive a competitive salary £9.28 per hour (Under 23), £9.60 per hour (Over 23) per hour and many other great benefits.
- Roadchef Discount Card discounts from 15% to 70% for you and your family at all Roadchef MSA
- Benefits website – over 8000 discounts available on many high street and online stores
- Refer a Friend
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday paid pro rata increasing with service (includes 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Discounted Hotel stays at Days Inn for employees at Roadchef Sites
- Free car parking
- £1 meals while on duty
- Uniform provided
- Recognition schemes at all levels
- Great personal development opportunities
Your responsibilities as a Team Member will include:
- Serving customers in a timely manner and providing excellent customer service whilst both on the till and working on the shop floor
- Ensuring all products are displayed to brand standards – perfect in every way!
- Replenishing stock and helping with deliveries
No experience is necessary as we will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to carry out the role
Who are Roadchef Ltd
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people.
Share this page