The technical team is made up of Quality, Laboratory and Compliance, each has a responsibility to ensure the safety and legality of all products manufactured.
- Contributing to a number of ongoing key site projects and initiatives with an opportunity to lead a project of your own.
- Gaining exposure to daily site manufacturing in a fast moving factory
- Carrying out GAP analysis and auditing compliance levels of factory documentation
- Assisting with customer visits
- Honing your investigative skills to resolve customer complaints and
- Most importantly, taking part in tasting panels!
Sounds interesting, what do I need?
- You’ll be studying a relevant food based degree
- A demonstrable passion for food and the food industry
- Great organisational skills and communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems
- A good eye for detail
- Confidence to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Why should I join the family?
We’re independent, British and proud to be making the highest quality yogurts, desserts and ice cream under the Yeo Valley brand and for many of the UK’s major retailers. Operating from four dairies and two logistics centres in Somerset and Devon, we employ over 1700 staff and produce more than 25% of the UK’s packaged yogurt.
We’re sure you don’t need convincing, but there’s a whole host of benefits that we offer including:
- competitive holiday allowance
- non-contributory pension scheme
- life cover
- healthcare cash back plan
- cycle to work scheme
- subsidised Yeo Valley products and services
- preferential rates with our partners
- learning and development opportunities; we’re committed to ensuring all of our employees have the chance to grow
Our closing dates are a guide for when the application window should close, although we may close the advert sooner if we can. So, we recommend you get your application in straight away – and don’t miss the opportunity to join us!
Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide employment sponsorship to candidates at this moment in time.
Please note that Yeo Valley do not accept speculative agency applications; we will only accept applications from preferred suppliers that have been submitted to us via our recruitment portal at the point of instruction.