Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetics
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Anaesthetics & Recovery in our Taunton Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital
Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital is one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the South West. We’ve built a reputation for clinical excellence and outstanding patient care over the last 40 years.
We are constantly investing in our modern hospital. With three new state of the art Ultra Clean Air operating theatres and an endoscopy suite we are proud of the wide range of surgical services and treatments available.
The hospital has 41 private en-suite bedrooms split over 2 wards and 11 consulting rooms within our Outpatients Department.
Our highly experienced consultants and dedicated matron-led nursing team are here to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
Our areas of specialty include orthopedics and spinal surgery, ophthalmology, dermatology, bariatric treatments and diagnostic imaging.
Our most recent CQC inspection was undertaken in July 2016 and we were very proud to be rated overall as Good, with Outstanding for Well Led.
Find out more about our hospital-
With drive, passion and high standards, you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, you will discover unrivalled scope to work autonomously, making full use of your skills and knowledge and adding value. As a Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Anaesthetic & Recovery you will;
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close-knit multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- As part of the wider hospital team you will interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
To succeed as a Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Anaesthetic & Recovery you will have;
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location – Taunton
Weekly Hours – Full time
Contract Type – Permanent
Salary – Up to £32,000 (depending on experience)
Closing date – 09/03/2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Share this job