Bradfords Building Supplies
Tool Hire Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our Tool Hire Team in Yeovil on a part-time basis for 22½ hours per week. The role involves the efficient processing of all administrative procedures in Tool Hire which includes processing enquiries and orders from our customers.
In this role, you will deliver an excellent level of customer service and cover a range of duties and responsibilities which include:
- Building and maintaining knowledge of the Tool Hire products.
- Negotiating effectively with suppliers.
- Building relationships with our branch staff to ensure there is regular dialogue and feedback re product hires.
- Building effective relationships with customers and suppliers over the phone, via email and face-to-face.
- Pro-actively supporting company and Tool Hire sales promotions.
- Reconciling both incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Assisting in both perpetual and annual physical stock take processes and subsequent investigations, if appropriate.
You will have good communication skills, both written and verbal and strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise your workload to ensure tasks are completed on time. Along with a confident and positive attitude, you will also enjoy being part of a team. You must have experience of working in an administrative capacity along with good PC skills; competent to intermediate level in Excel, Work and Outlook office applications.
Experience of working in a similar environment is preferred but not essential. We are more interested in a can-do attitude and a willingness to ensure work is completed to a high standard.
Bradfords adopt the highest standards of Covid compliance, ensuring all our processes and procedures are Public Health England compliant.
When you join us, along with a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme, you will also get access to an excellent range of additional benefits as well as opportunities for further development.
If we sound like a company you want to work for, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com