Topography & Survey Engineer
The HPC Jobs Service supports local people into exciting, long-term careers across our Project.
Topography & Survey Engineer:
- Ensure all surveying activities are undertaken safely and responsibly, and in accordance with the CDM Regulations
- Provide input for progress reporting on surveying activities within the EA.
- Review any supplied setting out data to check design co-ordinates against the site grid system to ensure compatibility.
- To provide quality checks on control set ups and point accuracy.
- Undertaking periodic instrument calibration checks.
- To attend any relevant site meetings with project stakeholders.
- To report any issues, concerns, or observations to the MEH Alliance Surveying Lead .
- Ensure all surveying activities are executed in line with relevant specifications.
- Provide accurate centerline and level datum’s to enable accurate installation of mechanical equipment, pipe supports and piping systems
- Provide dimensional control during the erection of equipment.
- Produce “As-built” surveys of equipment foundations, including cast anchors and embedded plates.
- Conduct surveys on pipe spools to provide as fabricated data including bolt hole rotations and flange deflections.
- Conduct as built surveys of installed equipment.
- Provide certified and calibrated surveying equipment (Dependant on contractual arrangements)
- Ensure all survey equipment is in calibration and that field checks are carried out at regular intervals – maintain a log.
- Use of core experience & surveying skills to assess practicalities and dimensional control associated with surveying activities.
- Ensuring compliance with quality assurance requirements.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Share this job