We are recruiting for a full time Trading Assistant in Yeovil.
To support the Market Manager in the running of the category, and the development and execution of activity to achieve sales and margin targets
Gathering market information, you’ll be the eyes and ears of what’s happening in the current market. It will be your job to ensure that the correct information flows between your team and other departments. From forwarding information between Trading Managers and stores to coordinating the exchange of information between the departments, you’ll guarantee fluidity and reliability of information about your category.
You’ll respond to product queries, work closely with our suppliers and internal stake holders and manage our data and information relating to our products.
- Responsive and adaptable, reacting quickly in unexpected situations and offering effective solutions.
- Able to use your own initiative
- A massive team player you’re known for your interpersonal skills and insight
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and you know your way around excel
- Analytically minded with a commercial focus
- A stickler for detail, able to keep high standards in a fast-paced environment
- A hard worker, but willing to have fun along the way
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability. We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com