Dominos Pizza Taunton
Trainee Assistant Manager
Looking for a new opportunity? Looking to make that career move that will fulfil your ambition?
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Trainee Assistant Manager to join our management team in one of our local stores in Taunton.
A Shift Supervisor role with Domino’s Pizza is rewarding and involves working flexible hours in a fun, team environment. Working closely with the Store Manager, you will receive training and development in all areas of store operations, learning about the daily aspects of running a Domino’s store efficiently and profitably.
You will also learn how to lead, coach and inspire all team members to ensure they provide total customer satisfaction and a great product at all times. It’s the perfect way to launch your career in Domino’s.
Our benefits include:
- Starting rate £9.75 per hour rising to up to £10.50
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- Paid training
- Company discount
- Free uniform
- Team member referral scheme
This role is an amazing opportunity to meet new people and work within a fun and friendly team environment while you build your career. So if you are driven, enthusiastic and have some supervisory experience in a quick service environment, we want to hear from you!
90% of our Store Managers started their career as a Team Member/Shift runner or driver. Regionally, all our Area Managers have been a Domino’s Store Manager for at least 1 year and all our support team have worked their way through the ranks from the store.
As Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations. You must set the example for your team by following all policy and procedures 100% of the time and expecting the same from your crew. Within this role a successful candidate will have the chance to lead, coach and inspire team members on your shift to ensure they provide total customer satisfaction and produce great products at all times.
Successful candidates ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of working within a fast paced, customer lead QSR, Restaurant or be from the hospitality sector. Some supervisory experience would be preferred. You will need to be flexible with your working hours as our stores are predominately busy in the evenings/late night and particularly so at the weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacting with patrons regularly and offering great customer service
- Cash Handling
- Maintaining a high standards of food safety
- Cost control including; Food, Labour, etc.
- Reliable stock management
- Consistently high levels of attendance and punctuality
- Managing an effective and efficient team
- Excellent people skills needed including the ability to give clear instructions
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of initiative and problem solving
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience of working with food desirable, but not essential
- Managerial experience preferred but supervisory experience essential
Apply today for the Trainee Assistant Manager position, you never know where it might lead you.