The West Somerset Academies Trust
We are recruiting for a Trust Finance Manager in Minehead.
- Salary: £25,991 – £34,728, dependent on qualifications and experience
- Working hours: 37 hours per week, all year round
- Work Location: based at Minehead Middle School, but there will limited travel across all of our settings
The West Somerset Academies Trust is a group of like-minded schools and nurseries that share common values and always put children at the centre of our thinking. Our settings work together to promote high academic standards and the development of good character. Due to a recent restructuring of the Trust Central Support Team we have a vacancy for a Trust Finance Manager. The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience in financial accounting and the preparation of management accounts.
- A professional accountancy qualification: at least AAT Level 4, or equivalent.
- Experience in working with computerised financial systems and an advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- An ability to communicate complex financial information effectively at a range of levels.
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Staff management experience.
For further information and an application form, please go to www.wsat.org.uk and look in the WSAT vacancies section where you will find further information relating to this post.
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon 25th November 2020.
Once completed, please e-mail your application back to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment. A criminal disclosure check will be requested for any applicant who is offered a position. The Trust is an equal opportunity employer.