Waiting Staff – Split Shifts
Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them this summer.
If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s in one of our restaurants means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for like minded people who –
- Like to work as part of a team.
- Are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- Are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- Have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
The Waiter/Waitress role:
You should feel confident and comfortable communicating and interacting with our guests to ensure that they are given a warm welcome and made to feel special; We have an array of restaurants on resort comprising of half-board assisted buffet including our live cooking stations. You will be responsible for all aspects of delivering a professional dining experience with seamless service whilst maintaining the sense of fun our guests expect from a holiday at Butlins.
Normal working hours:
Working in the buffet restaurants will consist of split shifts starting at 7:30am – 11.30am and 4.pm -8.30pm.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.