Elysium Healthcare (Wellesley Hospital)
Working alongside the multidisciplinary team, you will provide day-to-day administrative support for the wards including updating service user’s information, managing the ward diary, updating service users timetables and minute taking.
As a Ward Administrator, you will also be responsible for arranging meetings and typing up all correspondence and documentation.
At Elysium, we want the best for you. That’s why you will have continuous access to a range of training courses to enable you to reach your career goals. After all, a better you means better care. That’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
- Supporting the ward manager with general administration and providing clerical and typing duties as required
- Maintaining and updating filing and record-keeping systems
- Updating of information (primary nurse lists, ward posters etc.)
- General upkeep and organisation of nurses office and ward managers office
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role and/or environment.
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology
- Previous experience of typing up medical reports and patient discharge letters
- GCSE English, C or above
What you will get:
- Annual Salary of £18,525
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.