Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Administrator in our Taunton Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital
Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital is one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the South West. We’ve built a reputation for clinical excellence and outstanding patient care over the last 40 years.
We are constantly investing in our modern hospital. With three new state of the art Ultra Clean Air operating theatres and an endoscopy suite we are proud of the wide range of surgical services and treatments available. The hospital has 41 private en-suite bedrooms split over 2 wards and 11 consulting rooms within our Outpatients Department.
Our highly experienced consultants and dedicated matron-led nursing team are here to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
Our areas of specialty include orthopedics and spinal surgery, ophthalmology, dermatology, bariatric treatments and diagnostic imaging.
Our most recent CQC inspection was undertaken in July 2016 and we were very proud to be rated overall as Good, with Outstanding for Well Led.
Find out more about our hospital-
You will be the face of Nuffield Health and sensitive to our customer’s needs. As a Administrator you will;
- Use your empathy and customer service skills to build positive relationships.
- Put people at ease when they visit your department.
- Answer the telephone and deal with enquiries.
- Welcome patients and show them to their rooms, making sure they have everything they need.
- Crucially, you will also help the department run smoothly by preparing clinical paperwork, filing, photocopying and keeping all systems updated and accurate.
To succeed as a Administrator you will have;
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to explain sensitive or complicated information in a clear, sympathetic and easily understood way.
- Ideally, you will have experience of working within Healthcare administration or a relevant reception environment.
- Good IT and keyboard skills.
- Great attention to detail.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Key information about the role.
The ward reception is manned between 06.30 & 20.00 Monday to Friday and between 06.30-14.00 on Saturday.
Salary – £17,433 pro rata
Closing date – 28th September 2021
Location – Taunton
Contract – Permanent, Part-Time
Weekly hours – 30
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.