We are looking for a friendly, professional Ward Clerk with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working fulltime 37.5 Monday – Friday 9-5pm hours per week at Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke, helping ensure the smooth and safe management of our care.
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Assist clinical staff in ward administration
- Ensuring accurate recording & circulation of information
- File all patient case notes & conduct regular audits to ensure all paperwork is up to date
- Complete all ward filing in line with Cygnet policies
- Answer telephone, cover reception & undertake other administrative duties as required
- Ensure that reports are submitted on time & that care plans are accurate & up to date
- Liaise with medical secretaries to ensure timely submission of reports
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- Experienced in administration in a fast-paced hospital environment
- Organised, diligent & can strictly adhere to processes & procedures
- Knowledgeable of mental health & patient confidentiality issues
- Skilled at inputting, pulling & analysing data using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc
- An excellent verbal & written communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to swiftly solve problems & work under pressure without compromising quality
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.